The FRUIT YARD AMPHITHEATER
Parking is available for the Amy Grant Concert on-site at The Fruit Yard Amphitheater.
Bus and limo parking needs to be confirmed and reserved in advance.
Parking is $10 cash only
BOX OFFICE HOURS
TYPES OF PAYMENT
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. Please note, all sales are final, no refunds are available.
On show days, the venue will call box office will open at 4 pm.
Special need seats are available at all price levels. Please call us at 209.577.3969 for more information.
- The amphitheater is outdoors; all events are rain or shine.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the concert venue, except in the designated area. If the behavior of concert attendees adversely affects any other party's enjoyment of the show, or is determined to be unsafe, the attendees in question will be asked to leave.
- Please do not bring outside food & beverages, coolers, pets, cameras, audio or video recording equipment, umbrellas or canopies.
- Dates and artists are subject to change without notice. The views and opinions expressed by artists do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of The Fruit Yard Amphitheater. The Fruit Yard Amphitheater is not responsible for tickets purchased through a secondary vendor. Only tickets purchased directly from The Fruit Yard Amphitheater or its authorized vendor, Ticketmaster, are valid.
- Low beach chairs and blankets are allowed into the General Admission section. Low beach chairs are defined as; Lawn chairs at concerts must have a seat lower than 9" from the ground, and the back must be lower than 32" from the ground. HIGH BACK CHAIRS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE.
RULES FOR KIDS
All children, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket. All children must be able to sit quietly in their seats throughout the show. Please kindly consider others when deciding to bring small children to the concert.
DINING AT THE FRUIT YARD
Dinner is available at The Fruit Yard Restaurant. Click here to visit the Fruit Yard Restaurant website.
Reservations are recommended on show days. Concessions will be available inside the venue including a limited food menu, as well as wine, beer, cocktails, and other beverages.